Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Just Look at and Enjoy! post by Crafted By Lindy

Well we know I have an obsession with paper. I love it so much that I have a hard time using it. Thank goodness there are papers out there that are cool enough to just look at and enjoy. These four Etsy finds fit that catagory perfectly!

1. Post-It Sleeve - cammle



4. Vintage Bingo Card Coptic Handbound Notepad - Nifty Thrify Owl on Etsy


[Lindy lives in Alberta, Canada, with her husband and son. Besides blogging, she enjoys running her stationary business and creating new designs for her Etsy shop. You can read her blog here.]


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my book! Your post is lovely.

    I love paper, too. :-)
    I hope to make more books soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring Cammle’s post-it sleeve!

    Love your blog…
    and anything handmade with paper & fabric :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails