Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday Morning Madness - Black Friday Cyber Monday SALE

I ended last week on a very sad note. I learned that a good college friend died. She was 39 yrs old. Needless to say, I didn't have much to blog about on Friday.

Saturday, I worked like mad to get my Craftland items ready for delivery. Sunday I dropped my merchandise off and felt immediate relief, however short lived. Today, I'm onto my next deadline - the Foundry Show. I'll be sewing like crazy this week!
I have decided to participate in a Black Friday to Cyber Monday sale (November 28 - December 1). I'll be offering free shipping for those 4 days to the US and Canada. Take advantage and avoid the frenzy at the stores.

I'm also happy to announce that I finally have gift certificates available in my shop. You can purchase them in denominations of $15, $25, $50, & $100 (other amounts available upon request).
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck getting everything done! Great tshirt folding video. There is another one out that truly makes it look like magic. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails