Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Wear rings for younger looking hands!

I recently heard, from the Today Show, that wearing rings can make your hands look younger. That's good news for me! I often wear multiple, and sometimes chunky, rings. Here are some great finds from Etsy. These are sure to make any hand look younger!


1. now and then ring, $65.00 - Mark Kaplan
2. nice stone, $25.00 - Stepping Stones
3. jadite glass cocktail ring, $15.00 - Petit Oiseau
4. satellite with beading, $10.00 electronrings
5. wordy girasole ring, $45.00 - Frucci Design
6. petite bauble ring, $10.00 - Found and Made Designs

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the "blog out!" Which is the blogger version of shout-out. Just made that up.

    :)

    electronrings

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I agree thanks for the "blog out", cool rings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. With that said, if you wear chunky rings, less is more! 1 piece of super chunk is almost as good as a great pair of shoes, faded blue jeans and a white t-shirt. Classic. Beautiful. Simple. You need nothing else.

    --"mad housewife"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who knew? (I know, you knew) I thought Palmolive would do the trick...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails