Thursday, June 30, 2011

Greetings from Houston!

Hello, friends! Blogging from my brother's home in Houston. Hot and steamy Texas.

I'm feeling guilty but extremely relieved that C has taken care of the movers and house closing on the RI end. The movers underestimated how much stuff we had by about 70%, so apparently we got a great deal. Two trucks (instead of one) and two long days of packing (instead of one) later, our material possessions are on the road.



E and I have been hanging by my brother's pool and playing w/ my niece and nephew. A sense of calm and relaxation is beginning to wash over me. However, I'm stll longing for the end to this moving chapter.



One day at a time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails