Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Introducing a new contributor and blog feature, Ask Candy w/ @CandiedFabrics

Do you know Candy from Candied Fabrics? She is a highly energetic (dare I say colorful...literally) fiber artist who has a penchant for learning and sharing information. In the time that I've known Candy,  I've watched her launch her website, blog regularly, design and build several websites, make her wonderful products, prepare for craft shows, teach a biology class, install wood flooring in a friend's home as well as her own, and still have time to make her 13yo's favorite meal upon his return from camp. She is a force to be reckoned with and someone whose energy I've wanted to tap into for some time.

For several weeks, Candy and I have been discussing some possibilities for her to share her talents with the readers of this blog. We went back and forth a few times, but nothing seemed to jump out at us...until, I thought why not an interactive column between readers and Candy - an  "Ask Candy" column.   She loved the idea and a new feature was born!

Now you can ask Candy your questions regarding arts/crafts, small business, organization/multitasking, home decor, and blog/web design. Your question may even be featured in an upcoming post (a great way to get a little exposure for your website, shop, or blog).  Simply visit and fill out the Ask Candy form found here.


So, please help me welcome Candy to the alamodeStuff blog and spread the word to your friends, contacts, and followers.

To learn more about Candy, please visit our contributors page here (or via the tab at the top of the page).

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to start this venture! Come on folks, lets hear those questions! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Candy! I'm so happy you're here! My question is about balance. Balancing work with children is always a hot topic, but often we forget to factor in our sweethearts. How do you nurture your relationship with your husband while conquering the world?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candy! Yeah! What a great idea! I already have a question! Off to fill out a form!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great addition! ....i have a list of questions... :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails