Monday, January 25, 2010

Using online products for your small buisness


i love my computer, originally uploaded by thuydung_143.

As my small indie business has grown, I've learned to integrate much of what I do with various online resources. Thank goodness, because I can use all the help I can get! There are lots of products on the Internet for small businesses, many of which integrate with each other and offer free start-up accounts.

I'm writing a paper on all of these various products and how using them can make our indie craft businesses (or really any small business) easier to manage. So, here's where I could use your help:

What online products do you use for your business (Constant Contact, Etsy, Facebook, Flickr, etc.)?

Where do you need help most? Is it bookkeeping, managing your contacts, web help, etc.?

Do you love a particular product?

I want to hear from you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails