Monday, September 8, 2008

I'd like to thank the academy...

I was recently nominated for the Brilliant Blog award by Boxing Day. Thank you! A great thing about blogging is getting to know people, from all over the world, whom you'd never have met. I've enjoyed reading other blogs, leaving comments, and reading their comments on my blog.

So, without further adieu, I would like to nominate the followng bloggers myself:

Pretty Pear Designs
Tot Art by MaritereCR
Scott Bulger Photography
Inc Greetings
Monaco Designs
Psilology
Waterrose

Nominees: If you'd like to pay it forward, here are the rules: 1) Add the logo of the award to your blog 2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you 3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs 4) Add links to those blogs on your blog 5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!

3 comments:

  1. YAY! thank you so much! now I'm off to read the other blogs you mentioned!

    I love being able to peek into the lives of others through blogs... it's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! I will blog about it this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the nomination--- deff paying it forward! that is such a clever way of recognizing awesome blogs! :)

    -les.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails