Friday, November 4, 2011

The tumbleweed that made us laugh || OM [one moment] meet up

I love that we humans are complex enough to find moments of levity even when our hearts of heavy. It's been a long, frustrating week of health management with my father.

I was driving Ethan back from school the other day. We stopped at an intersection (the same intersection I cross 4 times a day, 5 days a week). Out of the corner of our eyes rolled a lone tumbleweed that made us simultaniously burst into laughter. It rolled across the intersecting road narrowly missing the oncoming car. The scene played out much like this video. Just imagine us sitting at a stop light at the road and watching.



Lonely western music came to minds as we had never scene a tumbleweed except in old cowboy movies and cartoons.



Thank you, Universe.  We needed that.

How was your week?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails