Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, I've been working on several posts but life keeps running ahead of me.  I guess I'll look forward to posting them in the next few weeks.  Several are easy DIY projects that you can do for the December holidays.




I've edited some photos from the Caughlin Ranch fire and will download them to my Flickr account.  I've found it hard to write a post about our experience when so many have lost so much this year (including in hurricanes, tornadoes, and fluke accidents).  I'm grateful for the health and well being of my family and friends.

Thank you for reading my blog and leaving me your wonderful comments.  No matter how you spend your Thanksgiving (or Thursday for those of you in other countries), I hope you have a wonderful day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails