Friday, October 7, 2011

Open for Business - OM [one moment] meet up

Open for business

Ethan got a new bed this week. His room is the smallest of the bedrooms but has fantastic built-in bookshelves. His two twin beds were just too much for the room. While E was in school, Chris and I rearranged his room and "spiffied" it up for him. He was so excited when he got home that he spent most of the evening lounging in his new digs. I loved how excited he was.

The next day, when I picked him up from school, he asked me if I made his bed as he had not had a chance.

Me: "Ummmmm, no. That's your job."

Ethan: "Aw, man. Now I'm going to have to make my bed, leave my room and then walk back in it so I can experience the same new exciting feeling I did yesterday."

: )

[I need a nice bed skirt if anyone has suggestions.]

Tell me about your week.  Did you have a moment of levity?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails