Friday, September 23, 2011

Falling behind today

Update: My OM moment for this week actually happened last Sunday when we told the boys that Chris was working all day. He actually went to SF to pick up our new puppy Lola. The boys were surprised beyond belief. They've wanted a puppy for a long time. Since Sophie was closer to 5 months when we got her we missed the small stage of a puppy's life. We also missed the poopin' and chewin' stage. Lola is adorable but I've never seen a puppy chew on a flat wall before. I have to watch her constantly and take her out every 30 minutes...or pay the consequence! It's like having an 18 month old all over again. Yet, with all the crap that life may throw us, there is reward beyond words. Just look at this face!

Sophie has been a good big sister.  She loses patience every once in a while, but is definitely showing Lola the ropes.  Lola, on the other hand, has taken on the role of little annoying sibling quite nicely nipping at Sophie's heels.  Like kids, it's always fun and games until someone yipes gets hurt.

*******************

Hi friends,

My morning is a bit crazy and I haven't had a chance to prepare my OM meet up today.  I'll do it before the end of the weekend.  Feel free to go a head and link yours to this post.

Happy Friday and have a lovely weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails