Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Get to know Diana Brennan's Photography

Monday blog posts are less stressful to me since Diana Brennan curates the photo feature, Captured.  I'm as eager as anyone to see what beautiful photo she'll find to share from the internet.  Her choices never disappoint.  As a photographer herself, Diana has a keen eye for beautiful composition and muted colors.  Her love for nature and science is evidenced in all of her work.

I met Diana when I was on the Arts in Rhode Island Etsy team.  She and I have participated in several local shows together and have supported each other in our artistic endeavors.   I asked her to share with us her current projects and upcoming shows.  This is what she said:

"I'm really focusing on large format photography this year" such as this Albino Blue Jay below.

30x30 Albino Blue Jay


Also new to her collection is a series called Wavelets.

If you are local, you can see Diana's work in person at the following shows this summer:

June 11
Garden City Center Festival Fete, Cranston, RI
map/directions -- website

July 9, July 16, Aug 6, Aug 13, Sept 10
Providence Open Market, Providence, RI
map/directions -- website

Visit her website here, blog here and be sure to see what she posts each Monday in Captured.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails