Wednesday, April 20, 2011

While in Reno


Reno, originally uploaded by alamodestuff.

We are enjoying our stay in Reno! We've taken care of a lot of business here such as looking at schools and showing the boys our new home. I'm relieved that they love the new place and have begun talking about decorating their rooms.

Other great news is that we've received an offer on our RI home which we've accepted. Things are moving in the right direction. The boys cheered at the prospect of not having to keep the house spotless for showings.
I have a few more photos that I'll post from the trip thus far.

This photo is of the famous Reno sign. I used the Tiny Planet app to give it the interesting swirled affect.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad your trip is going well, the house sales are working out, etc. Hopefully your back is feeling better too. Love that Tiny Planet app!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good things happen in Reno!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg that is frikkin fantastic, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is flippin' cool! (so is the offer on the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on all of your news! Last time I was in Reno there were a lot of great vintage shops...picked up some really cool things there.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails