Thursday, November 18, 2010

Needles and Hooks - posted by Crafted by Lindy - Fab Finds from Etsy

Top to Bottom, Left to Right

1. Oopsie Handmade Pottery Yarn Bowl in Slate Blue - Anne Maries Pottery

2. Handpainted Ultra Merino Superwash Sock Yarn -- The Lettuce Lesson - See Jayne Knit Yarns

3. Orange Cowl Neckwarmer with Fringe - CaCtuSDesiGn

4. Punkin Slug Plush Toy Soft Sculpture - cheezombie
Top to Bottom, Left to Right

5. Baby waistcoat in pumpkin plus stripes scarf - Knittingcate

6. NzLbags- Handbag - Knitted Bag - Nr-057 Purple - NzLbags

7. The Moors Button Cowl- Navy and Antique Teal Neckwarmer  - Raven Haired

8. Lova Lotta Latte Variegated Green - Hand Knit Cup Cozy - KnittyVet

[Lindy lives in Alberta, Canada, with her husband, son and new baby girl. Besides blogging, she enjoys running her stationery business and creating new designs for her Etsy shop. You can read her own blog here.]

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful finds! I love the luscious lettuce yarn... thanks so much for including my cup cozy!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails