Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hump Day Happiness: Best prepared pancake and cocktail mixes

These are two of my favorite prepared mixes. One is for breakfast and one for cocktail hour. You can decide for yourself which to use when.

I was given this pancake/waffle mix one year for Christmas.  It is delicious!  I've never made pancakes from scratch and with this mix will probably never attempt to do so.  No need!  You can purchase it at Williams-Sonoma OR (shhhhhh!) you can buy it directly here.



, originally uploaded by alamodestuff.

Yesterday, I tried this Meyer Lemon Drop cocktail mixer for the first time.  I used lemon Grey Goose vodka.  YUM!  Needless to say, two drinks went down like candy.  It was divine and I can't wait 'til 5 o'clock rolls around today.  You can purchase this at Williams-Sonoma or online at Stirrings HERE.

Lemon drop cocktail drink mix


Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails