Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Handmade finds: Black

I'm very excited to have a new contributor to my blog. Lindy Turner of CraftedbyLindy will be posting some great handmade products from independent designers and artisans. Lindy resides in Alberta, Canada, and brings a fresh eye to finding all things handmade. Straight out of the gate, Lindy has introduced me to some wonderful new artists (and also chosen my favorite "color"). Thanks, Lindy!



Be sure to check out Lindy's Etsy shop and blog.








3 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my piece! Beautiful collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pieces and your wonderful blog!
    Thank you for including our black maxi dress!
    Loves from Mexico
    Aida

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails