Sunday, August 2, 2009

Photo of the week - miniature houses by James Spicer


As a child, I loved any book with photos of miniature landscapes and dollhouses. I could look at them forever and dream of what it would be like to live in that environment. This photo of miniature houses reminded me of both my childhood fascination and my neighborhood in Chicago with rows and rows of bungalows as far as the eye can see.

James Spicer's photography has an element of mystery and intrigue that I find mesmerizing. As you look into his photos, you can get lost in whatever story your mind creates. Find more of his photos on his website or in his Etsy shop.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome photo! Reminds me of the minature train set I had when I was little.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails