Monday, July 6, 2009

DNA as modern art

If you are looking for a truly one of a kind piece of art...something noone else in the world could possibly have...look no further. DNA 11 has taken genetic science and made it into a customizable work of art. That's right, you can have your DNA artfully and professionally printed on canvas to be hung on your wall or given as a gift.

There are many colors from which to choose and you can combine each family member's DNA into one canvas. Believe it or not, you can even have your dog's DNA or your deceased aunt's DNA made into art.

Not into DNA, then how about fingerprint or kiss portraits?

I would guess that if you are thinking about a life in crime, this may not be the right product for you. Just saying...

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails