Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lemon, cucumber, mint infused water...hello, summer!

While in San Francisco, I happened upon the Tyler Florence Shop in Mill Valley (I didn't know TF had a shop). It's one of those kitchen stores that makes me want to cook, which is saying a lot. It was full of gorgeous jars, utensils, soaps, pots, candles -- pretty much anything you can dream of for your perfect kitchen.



Sitting on one of their counters were two gorgeous glass beverage dispensers. One was filled with tea and the other water (infused with lemon, mint, and cucumber). They were both for customers to sample. The infused water was so fresh and simple. The colors in the jar shouted summer in the backyard.

I made a small batch of this water over the weekend. The kids weren't too keen on it, but C and I loved it. You could add lime, berries, orange slices, etc. The longer the fruit steeps, the tastier it becomes. And the hint of cucumber is devine!












0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails