Thursday, March 5, 2009

The best marketing is free marketing!

It's great to wake up in the morning to find that you've been featured in promotions by design websites! Somehow, I was chosen for two this week.

what + designers


WeFew

Both sites are terrific and absolutely worth adding to your list of great resources and reads. To be chosen by sites that I admire is a real compliment. Thank you!

While I've not paid for these promotions, they were not free per se. I've spent countless hours promoting myself online and making connections. This is hard for me to do because, in reality, I hate to promote myself. But it is necessary in business, especially online where there are millions competing for the same audience. So, for those of you who promote yourselves, keep it up. For those of you who watch others promote themselves, don't hold it against us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails