Sunday, March 15, 2009

302 posts and counting!


A year ago today, I took the plunge. I decided that I'd start a blog not expecting to enjoy it as much as I do. I never expected I'd have enough to say and I certainly expected no one to listen. I mainly started blogging to be able to keep a running journal of what was happening in my business and to entertain myself. Looking back over the last year, I'm happily surprised. 301 posts?! out of 365 days?! WOW! I've never even been able to keep a diary for more than a month.

What has gratified me the most are the relationships I've built with people I would otherwise have never known. Thank you for the comments and follows.

Now to kick off this next year, here's a total non sequitur I thought I'd share:
Have you ever swallowed dead fish water? In the middle of this post, I stopped to help my husband drain a 10 gallon fish tank that has been dead-fish-free for a few weeks. He had to siphon it with his mouth. All I could think was that he was sucking dead fish water. After emptying the water in to a bucket, I set off to the bathroom and spilled some of it on my bare feet. Now I have dead fish water on my feet.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Linda! I know i like to check in on your blog every few days at least. Fun to see what you are up to when we can't chat in person. Here's to many more years of happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogoversary! Love your blog keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails