Monday, June 30, 2008

This week in preview

So what's in store this week?

Online orders: I was lucky enough to get slammed at week's end with several orders. One order, in particular, really surprised me as it came from a website - Mintd - that I forgot I was one. So, it is my first sale from that site.

I received a special order for bookmarks that I worked on over the weekend. The person ordering them is giving them away at a "banned books" baby shower. What fun and a great idea for a party favor!



Wholesale: I will hopefully be working on a new wholesale account from WI this week. And need to send a shipment to another UT store.


Misc: Tomorrow I'm setting up a display in our town library for my Arts in RI street team. We get to showcase some our work for the month of July. Should be a great opportunity for us to get noticed.

On a personal note, I'm taking my youngest to see Wall E today with some friends. It got great reviews and we've been looking forward to it. I love Pixar movies! My oldest is in Hawaii with his grandmother...lucky! And we're gearing up for our annual 4th of July party.

Tomorrow, I'll be announcing my July giveaway so be sure to check in and join the fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails