Monday, March 31, 2008

Put your nightmares to rest!


Winston caught my eye the other day when he graced the front page of Etsy. He is absolutely adorable. I'm not sure if its his bushy black eyebrows, deep crimson eyes or crooked snarl that won my heart.

As the newest member of the Spiderbite family, Winston's legacy is that of heroic duty snatching nightmares and eating them up. Under his monster cover, he is a journal with tea stained pages and a bookmark tail. He even comes with a spell that one can recite to help quell nightmares.

Winston would be a great companion for anyone. Check out the rest of his family at Spiderbite's Etsy shop and put your nightmares to rest!

2 comments:

I love reading your comments! Got a question, email me. If you like my blog, please subscribe to my RSS feed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails